Is your New Year’s resolution to spend more quality time with your family? Then we have the perfect solution for you! Grab your cousins, siblings, aunts, & uncles and set sail on Let Me Plan It's 2nd Annual Cousin’s Cruise!
It’s surprising what a little bit of sea breeze, family time, and exploring new places can do for the soul. Join us aboard one of NCL’s newest ships and create lasting memories with your loved ones while discovering new places and having fun in the sun.
7 NIGHT EASTERN CARIBBEAN CRUISE ITINERARY
- Sunday, December 13: Miami, Florida
- Monday, December 14: Fun Day at Sea
- Tuesday, December 15: Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
- Wednesday, December 16: St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands
- Thursday, December 17: Tortola, British Virgin Islands
- Friday, December 18: Fun Day at Sea
- Saturday, December 19: Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas
- Sunday, December 20: Miami, Florida
Norwegian Joy Speedway
Go for the checkered flag on a thrilling two-level race track in the middle of the ocean. Whether you're racing through exhilarating turns or simply relaxing on the top deck, cruising with Norwegian means vacationing at your own speed.
Full Package Includes:
Full Package Includes:
7 Nights aboard Norwegian Joy Cruise Ship
- Accommodations in the cabin of your choice below
- Broadway style entertainment, shows and comedy clubs
- Private Group Cabana at Great Stirrup Cay*
- All White Party
- Denim & Diamond Themed BBQ Dinner
- Lip Sync Battle at Sea*
- Let Me Plan It Swag Bag
Laser Tag at Sea*
- Onboard Casino
- Unlimited Beverage Package
- All meals (excluding speciality dining) and non-carbonated drinks
- Access to multiple bars and lounges
- Activities include: Aqua park, casino, kids club, teen club, fitness center, and more
- All taxes and port charges
The best way to the islands just got better on the Norwegian Joy. Enjoy a rush like no other as you race in the middle of the ocean on a thrilling two–level race track. Immerse yourself in all the wonder of a virtual world in the Galaxy Pavilion. Be pampered in luxury in our new, spacious and beautifully appointed Concierge accommodations. Enjoy vacation experiences that will delight your senses and calm your soul on Norwegian Joy.
Serving a wide variety of culinary delights to please every palate, our complimentary dining options include two main dining rooms, a help-yourself buffet and a variety of casual cafés, grills and on-the-go choices. Plus, our Main Dining Rooms offer a menu that changes daily, Chef's Signature Dishes and carefully selected wine recommendations, guaranteeing a different culinary adventure with every visit.
Relax in lively style and smart sophistication. Our modern inside staterooms are highlighted with appointments like a TV, sitting area and more. With an Interior stateroom you’ll get a full private bathroom, complimentary 24-hour room service, your choice of bed size and layout (2 twin beds or Queen) all of which make this truly a great spot for curling up after a long day’s fun.
See the world like never before. Floor-to-ceiling glass doors open to your very own private balcony. Stylish and sophisticated appointments enhance these modern rooms. And any time you’re in your Balcony stateroom, you’re just steps away from the outdoors by way of your private open-air oasis. Designed for kicking back al fresco, you’re in for some amazing ocean views… views so stunning you’ll just have to feel ‘em to believe ‘em. They include two lower beds that convert into a queen-size bed, a sitting area and additional bedding to accommodate one more. These staterooms feature curved walls, a unique bathroom treatment where every area is separate, including the shower and a modern vanity sink.
Reserve Your Trip Today
Reserve Your Trip Today
$1583 per person
based on double occupancy
$2033 per person
based on double occupancy
$50 per person deposit
$220 per person due per month (Payment Plan)
Payment balance due in full by 8/5/2020
Questions? Contact Timeka at [email protected] or call 224-848-6006
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Service charges of $14.50 to $20.50 per person per day. Service charges can be prepaid. Email [email protected] to add prepaid charges to your trip.
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Transportation to Los Angeles, California
- Excursions (except for those included in package)
- Transportation to cruise port
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. Email [email protected] for travel insurance options.
- Single occupancy = one person to a room
- Double occupancy = two persons to a room
- Each person in a room will have his or her own bed. Couples will have one king bed.
*These activities and features are dependent on group size and availability.
- Traveling on a Norwegian cruise requires a valid driver’s license and certified birth certificate or a valid U.S. passport. We strongly recommend traveling with a valid passport.
- When making your reservations, you will have 3 payment options. 1. Pay in full at the time of registration; 2. Pay the specific amounts by the listed deadlines; 3. Sign up for a monthly payment plan.
- If you choose monthly payment plan, you will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
- Please note you should begin looking for flights 9 months before event. Let Me Plan It can assist you with purchasing your flights, email us at [email protected].
- We strongly suggest to find a flight to get you into Miami no later than 11AM. You should arrive to the cruise port and ship no later than 2PM. No exceptions! We highly recommend arriving in the Miami a day early to prevent any issues with missed or delayed flights.
- Schedule your flight to depart the airport no earlier than 12:30 pm the day the cruise returns back to port.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your final payment due date, travel confirmations, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 21 days or earlier prior to travel. A hardcopy of your travel documents will be mailed out 14 days before trip departure.
- Only Inside and Balcony Cabins are available for group booking. If you would like an Ocean View Cabin or Suite, please send an email to [email protected] and be prepared to make a $250 per person deposit (deposit fee can change).
Terms & Policies
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- Reservations must be made in your full name as it appears on your passport.
- $250 of the trip cost is non-refundable 30 days after the trip has been book, the remaining amount of the balance paid will be refunded based on vendor policy.
- A valid passport is recommended but you can also cruise with a certified birth certificate.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely payments.
- There is a $50 per person cancellation fee
- You are responsible to keep Let Me Plan It informed of email address changes as this is our primary way of communication.