Couple's Cruise 2024
Ladies and gents, listen up! If you're looking for a romantic getaway that will set your hearts aflutter, then you're in luck. We've got the perfect package for you - a couple's cruise to the Caribbean!
Picture this - crystal-clear waters, soft sandy beaches, and a dazzling sun that sets the sky ablaze with hues of pink, orange, and gold. And what's better than experiencing all of this with the love of your life?
On this cruise, you'll be treated like royalty. You'll have access to some of the most delicious food you've ever tasted, unlimited cocktails, and luxurious accommodations that will make you feel like you're in a dream.
But wait, there's more! Our cruise offers an array of exciting activities that will keep you entertained from dawn to dusk. From snorkeling in vibrant coral reefs to exploring the lush rainforests, there's something for everyone.
And let's not forget about the nightlife! Get ready to dance the night away under the stars, sip on exotic drinks, and create unforgettable memories with your partner.
So what are you waiting for? Book your couple's cruise to the Caribbean today and get ready to have the time of your lives. Trust us, this will be a trip you'll never forget - and neither will your partner.
7 NIGHT MEXICAN CRUISE ITINERARY
- Friday, February 9: Galveston, Texas
- Saturday, February 10: Fun Day at Sea
- Sunday, February 11: Costa Maya, Mexico
- Monday, February 12: Harvest Caye, Belize
- Tuesday, February 13: Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Wednesday, February 14: Cozumel, Mexico
Thursday, February 15: Fun Day at Sea
Friday, February 16: Galveston, Texas
Full Package Includes:
Full Package Includes:
7 Nights aboard Norwegian Prima Cruise Ship
- Accommodations in the cabin of your choice below
- Broadway style entertainment, shows and comedy clubs
- All White Party
- Welcome Cocktail Party
- Themed Dinners
- Salsa Cooking Class with Dancing and Beach Break Excursion
- Passion Island Beach Day Excursion
Ultimate Beverage Package
- All meals (excluding speciality dining) and non-carbonated drinks
- Access to 8 bars and lounges
- Onboard Wifi Package
- Activities include: Aqua park, casino, mini golf, fitness center, ropes course, go kart track and more
- All taxes and port charges
Passion Island Beach Day
It's time to turn up the heat on your next date and head to the gorgeous Passion Island beach!
Picture this: you and your date lounging on the soft, white sand, surrounded by crystal clear water and palm trees swaying in the breeze. You can practically feel the sun kissing your skin and the stress of everyday life melting away.
But that's not all Passion Island beach offers plenty of activities to keep your date exciting and fun. Take a dip in the turquoise water, snorkel and explore the colorful marine life, or even try your hand at some beach volleyball.
And let's not forget about the food and drinks. Sip on a refreshing margarita while snacking on some delicious beachside eats. Can you say yum?
But the real star of the show here is the island's natural beauty. Take a romantic walk along the shore, hand in hand with your date, and take in the breathtaking views. It's the perfect setting for a truly unforgettable date.
So what are you waiting for? Pack your beach bag, grab your date, and head to Passion Island beach for the day. It's the ultimate destination for a sizzling hot date that you'll both never forget!
Salsa Cooking Class with Dancing and Beach Break Excursion
Salsa and Salsa! Picture this: you and your fellow salsa-loving couples learning how to cook up some spicy and delicious Latin salsas and guacamole from expert chefs. And of course, what's cooking without some dancing? After your cooking lesson, put those new moves to the test on the dance floor!
This excursion is the perfect opportunity to make new friends who share your love of salsa. Later, you can dance the night away with your new crew and show off those moves you just learned.
Set sail aboard Norwegian Prima — one of our newest and most innovative ships — and experience paradise from ship to shore. In Costa Maya, grab your snorkel and dive into the waters surrounding the incredible Mesoamerican Reef, the second largest reef in the world and home to diverse marine life. Hop on over to The Caribbean's premier resort-style destination, Harvest Caye, and zoom over sapphire waters on a zip line and unwind in a private, luxury beachside villa. In Roatán, embark on an eco-adventure in Manawakie Nature Park where you can interact with capuchin monkeys and sloths and enjoy an exhilarating all-terrain buggy ride through lush jungle. Then journey back in time at the Tulum Mayan ruins outside Cozumel.
Let's start with the interior cabins. Don't let the name fool you, these cabins are anything but basic. Think sleek and modern with all the amenities you need to feel right at home. You won't be roughing it on this cruise!
An interior stateroom most affordable way to experience a cruise, without cutting even a single corner in the comfort department. With an Interior stateroom you’ll get a full private bathroom, complimentary 24-hour room service, your choice of bed size and layout (2 twin beds or 1 king) all of which make this truly a great spot for curling up after a long day’s fun.
Now, if you're all about the luxury life, then the Prima's balcony cabins are where it's at. Image lounging on your private balcony with a glass of champagne in hand, taking in the stunning views of the ocean with the one you love. It doesn't get much better than that!
Balcony staterooms are proof that while it’s great to be on a cruise vacation. Being able to walk out onto your balcony whenever you want to feel the sea breeze is definitely something you would want to experience. And any time you’re in your Balcony stateroom aboard Royal Princess, you’re just steps away from the outdoors by way of your private open-air oasis. Designed for kicking back al fresco, you’re in for some amazing ocean views… views so stunning you’ll just have to feel ‘em to believe ‘em. The balcony stateroom is also allows you to chose your configuration.
No matter which type of cabin you choose, you'll be living your best life on board the Prima. And let's not forget about all the amazing amenities this ship has to offer, like world-class dining, dazzling entertainment, and so much more.
So what are you waiting for, ladies? Book your cabin on the Norwegian Cruise Line Prima ship today and get ready for the adventure of a lifetime. Let's set sail!
Reserve Your Trip Today
Reserve Your Trip Today
$1920 per person
based on double occupancy
$2260 per person
based on double occupancy
$100 per person deposit
Payment: $600 pp due by 7/22/23
Payment balance due in full by 10/55/2023
Questions? Contact Timeka at [email protected]
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Service charges are per person per day and excludes guests 2 and under. Service charges can be prepaid. Email [email protected] to add prepaid charges to your trip.
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Transportation to Galveston, TX
- Transportation from airport to cruise port
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. Email [email protected] for travel insurance options.
Single occupancy = one person to a room
- Double occupancy = two persons to a room
- Couples will have one king bed.
Traveling on a Norwegian cruise requires a valid driver’s license and certified birth certificate or a valid U.S. passport. We strongly recommend traveling with a valid passport.
- When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or select a payment plan option.
- If you choose monthly payment plan, you will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
- Please note you should begin looking for flights 6 months before event. Let Me Plan It can assist you with purchasing your flights, email us at [email protected].
- We strongly suggest to find a flight to get you into Galveston no later than 11AM. You should arrive to the cruise port and ship no later than 2PM. No exceptions! We highly recommend arriving in the Galveston a day early to prevent any issues with missed or delayed flights.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your final payment due date, travel documents, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days or earlier prior to travel. All documents will be sent via email.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to notify Let Me Plan It of all email address changes.
- Only Inside and Balcony Cabins are available for group booking. If you would like an Studio Cabin, Oceanview Cabin or Suite, please send an email to [email protected] and be prepared to make a $250 per person deposit (deposit fee can change).
Terms & Policies
Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today to lock in this price.
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- Reservations must be made in your full name as it appears on your passport.
- $200 of the trip cost is non-refundable after 7/22/23, the remaining amount of the balance paid will be refunded based on vendor policy.
A valid passport is recommended but you can also cruise with a certified birth certificate.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely payments.
- You are responsible to keep Let Me Plan It informed of email address changes as this is our primary way of communication.