Best of Italy
October 3 - 12, 2020
Our adventure will begin in Rome! Rome, the capital of Italy. Once the center of the Ancient World from which emperors ruled over nearly all of western civilization, Rome is a cultural mecca. Only a few cities in the world can boast such a well-preserved level of architecture, art, and religious iconography. There’s an enormous wealth of culture and history to discover on a cruise from Rome. Visit the ancient halls of the 50,000-seat Colosseum, gaze upon the ceilings of Sistine Chapel in Vatican City, and stroll the Capitoline Museum.
Italian culinary prowess is well respected and beloved the world over. Experience authentic pizza, hearty bowls of fresh pasta, excellent cheeses, wines, seafood, and delightful desserts like tiramisu and gelato at family-run trattorias that have been preparing these traditional dishes for centuries. Walk the cobblestoned piazzas making your way to narrow side streets where you’re sure to find craftsman shops and beautiful boutiques filled with gorgeous handmade accessories and homewares for keepsakes and souvenirs.
- Explore Florence, one of the world's most beautiful and artistic cities, and glimpse the rich history of two fashion giants at the Gucci and Ferragamo museums, on this cultural excursion.
- Journey to the charming village of Castelmola where you'll enjoy incredible views of Mt. Etna, followed by a delightful wine and cannoli tasting.
- Relax with a trip to the beach. One of the great charms of the Dalmatian region is undoubtedly its coastline.
"Solsticization" came full circle aboard Celebrity Constellation® when she received the rest of the Solstice Class® enhancements enjoyed by guests aboard her Millennium Class® sister ships.
Canyon Ranch SpaClub
Relax and rejuvenate in our serene spa at sea. Experience the unique services of Canyon Ranch in a breathtaking setting—aboard Celebrity's modern luxury ships.
Keep in touch 24 hours a day in the Celebrity iLoungeSM, our one-of-a-kind hip Internet lounge that is the first Apple® Specialist at Sea. Celebrity iLoungeSM also offers various iLearn classes to help you master the latest photography, video and audio skills.
An Italian steakhouse with a nouveau twist. An outgoing waitstaff ensures tableside service that's personal as well as professional. And the food? Take the traditional style and artisanal flair of Italy, add contemporary influences, and serve the cuisine in abundance. It's all part of the expansive character of Tuscan Grille.
Immerse yourself in the culture of wine within the inviting atmosphere of Cellar Masters, our wine bar. Cellar Masters offers you the opportunity to try a bold collection of both familiar and unknown wines from around the world.
Café al Bacio & Gelateria
The warm atmosphere, comfortable furniture and the sweet scent of the Gelateria's freshly baked waffle cones create an instant emotional connection. Café al Bacio is a great place to relax, any time of day. Many guests like to stop by in the evening for one of the specialty dessert cocktails, and chat about a great meal that they had or a wonderful show they just enjoyed. There's always something to talk about at Café al Bacio.
9 NIGHT ITALY CRUISE ITINERARY
Saturday, October 3 - Monday, October 12, 2020
- Saturday: Rome, Italy
- Sunday: Florence, Italy
- Monday: Portofino, Italy
- Tuesday: Fun Day at Sea
- Wednesday: Naples, Italy
- Thursday: Sicily, Italy
- Friday: Fun Day at Sea
- Saturday: Kotor, Montenegro
- Sunday: Zadar, Croatia
- Monday: Venice, Italy
Full Package Includes:
Full Package Includes:
9 Night aboard Celebrity Constellation
- All meals (excluding specialty dining) and non-carbonated drinks
- Great Gatsby Theme Cocktail Party and Dinner
- Florence Fashion and Gourmet Excursion (Florence)
- Castelmola, Wine Tasting and Cannoli Excursion (Sicily)
Day at the Beach in Zadar Excursion (Zadar)
- Let Me Plan It Swag Bag
- Let Me Plan It host on-site
- All taxes and port charges
- and More!
On a Celebrity cruise, your stateroom is your place to relax and recover from your day. When the day is done, once you’ve had your fill of fun, you’ll head back to your stateroom and settle in for the night. No matter which kind of room you choose — whether you’re thinking of a simple Interior or Ocean View, or going grand with a Balcony or Suite — you’ll find yours a well equipped to help you wind down the day. Whether it’s day or night, all staterooms have a room steward on duty, an attendant you can call for complimentary room service.
An interior stateroom most affordable way to experience a cruise, without cutting even a single corner in the comfort department. With an Interior stateroom you’ll get a full private bathroom, complimentary 24-hour room service, your choice of bed size and layout (2 twin beds or 1 king) all of which make this truly a great spot for curling up after a long day’s fun.
An oceanview stateroom is the most affordable way to experience a sea view from your stateroom. As with an interior stateroom, you’ll get a full private bathroom, complimentary 24-hour room service, your choice of bed size and layout (2 twin beds or 1 king) all of which make this truly a great spot for curling up after a long day’s fun.
Reserve Your Trip Today
Reserve Your Trip Today
$2635 per person
based on double occupancy
$2820 per person
based on double occupancy
$215 per person deposit
$250 per person payment due by 2/15/2020
$900 per person payment due by 4/15/2020
Payment balance due in full by 7/1/2020
Join us on this Scenic Getaway! Contact us at [email protected] or (224) 848-6006 to book your next adventure.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
Service charges of $14.99 to $20.50 per person, per day. Email [email protected] to add prepaid charges to your trip.
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Excursions (except for those listed as included in package)
- Transportation to Barcelona, Spain
- Transportation from London, England
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. Email [email protected] for travel insurance options.
Single occupancy = one person to a room
- Double occupancy = two persons to a room
On this sailing, the group will have upgraded amenities to include a beverage package and dining package. The Beverage Package will include unlimited open bar. The dining package will allow you to dine at specialty restaurants on the ship.
A valid passport book is required for this tour. Your passport should not expire before November 30, 2020.
- When making your reservations, you will have 3 payment options. 1: Pay in full at time of registration. 2: Pay the specific amounts listed above by deadlines. 3: Sign up for a monthly payment plan.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your final payment due date, travel documents, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days or earlier prior to travel. All documents will be sent via email.
- If you choose the monthly payment plan option, you will receive notices when your payment is due.
- Full payment is required no later than your final payment due date. Travel confirmations, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 21 days or earlier prior to travel. A hardcopy of your travel document will be mailed out 14 days before trip departure.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to notify Let Me Plan It of all email address changes.
- Only Interior and Oceanview Cabins are available for group booking. If you would like an Balcony Cabin or Suite, please send an email to [email protected] and be prepared to make a $250 per person deposit (deposit fee can change).
Terms & Policies
Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- Reservations must be made in your full name as it appears on your passport.
- $250 of the trip cost is non-refundable 30 days after the trip has been book, the remaining amount of the balance paid will be refunded based on vendor policy.
A valid passport book is required.
- There is a $50 per person cancellation fee.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely payments.
- You are responsible to keep Let Me Plan It informed of email address changes as this is our primary way of communication.