|Posted on August 7, 2018 at 3:30 PM|
Walt Disney World and Universal Studios are major theme parks located in Orlando. They have attractions that will keep you busy for most of your trip, but there is more to Orlando than the Disney and Universal theme parks. I am going to share with you some must dos on your next trip to Orlando.
Kennedy Space Center: The shuttle launch experience allows visitors to experience the unique sights, sounds, and sensations of a space launch.
- Journey to Mars, Cosmic Quest, IMAX Science on a Sphere and many more
- 55-minute drive from Orlando
Merritt Island: If fishing, bird tours and hiking interests you then a trip to Merritt Island is a must.
- Bird watching is best October to April.
- Orlando Museum of Art (OMA) omart.org
- Orlando Science Center osc.org
- Holocaust Memorial & Edu Center
Off the Beaten Path
- Forever Florida zipline: take a tour on horseback or fly above he trees on a zipline foreverflorida.com
- Boggy Creek Airboat Rides: speed through the wetlands and marshes of the headwaters of the Florida Everglades
There are many golf courses in Orlando, four of the best are located at Disney. If you are interested in golfing you will have plenty of options for tee time.
Things to do at Night
- Orlando Shakespeare
- Orlando Philharmonic
- SAK Comedy Club
- Orlando Ballet
- Mad Cow Theatre
- The Social
- House of Blues
- Hard Rock Live
- Blue Martini
- The Plaza Live
- Monkey Bar
- Mango’s Tropical Café
- Venue 578
- The Beachan
- Wantilan Luau Dinner Show
- Outta Control Magic Comedy
- Capone’s Dinner & Show
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue
- Sleuth’s Mystery Dinner
- Pirate’s Dinner Adventure
There are tons of hotel accommodations in Orlando to meet any needs you may have and budget. My personal favorite is the Hyatt Regency & Conference Center. The rooms and staff were top notch. Have you been or are planning to visit Orlando? Tell us your experience in the comments section below.
Comments are disabled.